The Monday Challenge – adding gratitude into your holiday.
Gratitude – being in a state of graciousness, thankfulness and/or appreciation.
We shouldn’t wait till Thanksgiving to be grateful. We should be in a state of graciousness daily.
For Thanksgiving week, make it your challenge to be more grateful, thankful and kind.
Nine ways to add gratitude into your holiday week……
1. I shut off the TV to be grateful for conversation.
2. I removed my watch from my wrist to truly appreciate being time-less
3. I unplug so I can hear my own inner voice.
4. I stopped talking so I could listen.
5. I stopped Multi-tasking so I could focus on what’s important.
6. I became grateful for the present so I wasn’t a prisoner of my past.
7. I released judgment of myself and others so I could truly be free.
8. I stopped looking outside for acceptance/approval so I could find it within.
9. I stopped listening to my inner critic so I could hear my soul.
What can you do for the rest of this holiday week to live the definition of gratitude? Make it a challenge for yourself and your family- teach your kids early the meaning of gratitude, appreciation and kindness.