Defining success and creating the life you want!
Success is different for everyone. We all have different definitions of success. Ask yourself what does success look like? We all need a starting point so creating a life vision that equals success for you is an important tool. Then add the tips below into your vision to help you live out your vision. I cant define success for everyone being that it is an individual thing but what I do know is adding the tips below will help you live the successful life you have imagined.
1. Happiness comes before success which is why if you do what you love and believe in for a career, the money will follow. First must come the love and passion for what your doing.
2. Successful people have productive morning routines. While most of us are still sleeping, successful people are up early being productive. Everyone’s morning routine is different but they consist of some specifics such as: mediation, exercise and eating a healthy breakfast. I have seen successful people do activities like: Morning meditations in a journal, going for a long walk, writing or saying gratitude and positive affirmations, etc. It doesn’t matter how you do it. What matters is that you have a productive morning routine to start your day on a positive note.
3. Successful people have goals. There goals are clear. They are realistic but challenging. Goals that add meaning to their life and bring a sense of personal joy.
4. Successful people realize goals are important but not enough, they also need an action plan. If we have goals but don’t take action we will remain in a state of wanting and wishing but not doing. Successful people take action!
5. Successful people are persistent. They don’t give up. They expect it to be a long ride with ups and downs. They set up goals with deep meaning and that bring them joy which is enough of a motivator to continue on when times are tough. The struggle is part of the joy.
6. Successful people have a positive attitude. When we are positive we see things differently. We see possibilities instead of doubts. We take more risks and look forward. We feel hopeful and motivated. Positivity brings resiliency. Positive changes our perspective to one of possibility.
7. Successful people can see their vision – when we can visualize our dreams we can build a bridge to get there. When we can visualize our dreams they become real and detailed. If you can’t visualize (like me) then create the vision through pictures or make a collage of your vision. Make the vision as detailed as possible. The vision will become your reality.