I’m very excited to introduce Keri from Fitmama’s – A healthy mom community. Keri’s article on Mantra’s is a great read.
When practicing freeing your mind in a Yoga class, Mantras are very helpful.
A simple definition of Mantra from merriam-webster.com/
Repetition is a great way to move into the positive. When you feel something in your soul, your heart & mind feel it.
With the power of music you won’t be able to contain yourself. I guarantee you will start humming it. Once it’s in your soul, heart & mind you’ll notice your energy change. When you’re living with positive energy so will those around you.
Peace, Love, and Harmony to you all.
Here are a few Mantra’s or make up your own
- “Love is the only miracle there is.” – Osho
- “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Gandhi
- “Every day in every way I’m getting better and better.” – Laura Silva
- “I change my thoughts, I change my world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- My favorite is ” I’m healthy and Whole”