Embracing Your Life:
By: Diane Lang
1. Embrace Spontaneity: It brings creativity and happiness, plus a new world of possibilities. Spontaneity means saying yes to a new opportunity without worry. Try it!
2. Fully Commit: If you are going to do anything, do it fully. This means give it your all, trust yourself and let go of fear.
3. Find Deep Satisfaction: Do what you love, money might follow but even if it doesn’t deepen the satisfaction, a sense of purpose will.
4. Embrace Change: It’s the only constant in the world. We can’t avoid it, fear makes it feel worse. So, instead of fearing it, embrace it.
5. Everything is temporary whether it is good or bad. How you view a situation makes it good or bad, but either way it’s only temporary.
Always remember that!
6. Don’t worry about things you can’t change. Instead, worry about what you didn’t do. Regret will be the hardest pill to swallow when we’re older, so instead take the chance, it’s better then regret.
7. Embrace Being Uncomfortable: If you don’t let it stop you, you will grow and learn. Feel uncomfortable and do it anyway!