1. To bring love to every connection/interaction.
2. To really listen by being an active and empathetic listener. Let the person know they are heard.
3. Make every decision based on love instead of fear.
4. Be grateful: Say at least 1-2 things your grateful for and say “Thank You” often.
5. Always be in service.
6. Using your passion to help others. Be aware of what parts of your life bring passion. Have a life full of meaning.
7. Step out of your own way. When we spend too much time on ourselves, we can get wrapped up in the negative and everything that is going wrong in our lives. Instead, step out of your own way and focus on others.
8. Being open to new possibilities and opportunities. Don’t let fear stop you.
9. Meditate, deep breathes, stop and be still, be observant, be without judgment.
10. Forgiveness for others and for yourself. (This is my toughest commitment.)
11. Follow your bliss – What makes you happy? Follow it. When we are happy, we spread the happiness.
12. Believe in miracles: be open and aware.