If I wake up in a good mood, that affects everyone around me.
– If I wake up happy, I will treat the first people I see with a smile, a warm touch and eye contact. I will be an active listener to my kids, significant other and all who see me will be affected by my happiness.
– As I enter work, I’m automatically more productive and creative then the unhappy workers. I want to be at my job, socialize and mentor. This makes my work experience good and my fellow employees can reap the benefits.
– As I spend my evening with my friends, family and/or co-workers they can see the happiness by my warm welcome, big smile and laughter. We can all have fun doing whatever we want, as long as the atmosphere is warm and loving.
– Right before I go to sleep, I remind everyone how much I love them so we all end on a good note. As a person filled with joy and love, this is what I feel obligated to do.
– Moods and emotions are contagious. The happier I am, the more I spread my mood, vibe and energy to others. This leads a chain reaction of positivity.
– So when you think your self care or happiness isn’t important, re-think it. Your happiness could be the smile that makes someone’s day brighter, your creativity could spark brand new ideas at your job and your fun loving, caring, active listening self could make someone feel heard and cared for.
– Your happiness can affect so many people in one day. Let’s keep spreading the joy and watch the world get kinder.