|Time To Check In With Yourself: By: Diane Lang|
|We are a month into the new year, a perfect time to evaluate how things have been going. Answer the questions below to help create new goals, action plans and routines. |
1. What new things did you try out this new year? How is it going for you? Do you need to create new goals? New time frames? Action plans? Tweak your goals? Remember, baby steps are perfect. Baby steps allow for forward momentum without feeling stressed and overwhelmed. Start small – end big!
2. What do your morning and evening routines look like? A morning routine starts your day on the right foot. Your evening routine helps you sleep and replenish your body for the next day. Both are so important.
3. Are you spending time with people who empower you? make you feel good? or people who make you feel worse about yourself? Your tribe can either lift you up or bring you down.
4. Have you reduced your media intake? social media? If you’re digesting fear, anger, confusion and sadness you are creating more negativity in your life. You are in control of your mindset and what you allow into your world. Choose love.
5. Is fear running your year so far? Is it paralyzing you? keeping you stuck? If fear is playing a major role in your life, remind yourself of this great stat: 90% of what you fear never happens!
6.Are you making decisions/choices mindfully? Every time you react, make a decision, ask yourself is it made by love or fear? If you are choosing love, you will feel it in your heart. It will be a loving, kind decision made with clarity.If you’re choosing fear, you are reacting impulsively, reacting from a place of anger, stress or confusion- it’s a decision made with fear/ego.
7. Are you being the best version of yourself? How are you treating yourself? Are you being self-compassionate?
|February 2021 – Webinar Events |
Tuesday, Feb 9th, 6:30pm – Staying Positive during Trying Times Northampton Community College, Monroe Campus, PARegister: firstname.lastname@example.org or 570.369.1881
Thursday, Feb 11th, 7pm – Managing Stress and Anxiety Garwood Library, NJ Register: 908-789-1670
Saturday, Feb 20th, 10am – Positive Psychology – Cultivating Happiness Temple University, PA Register: 267-468-8500 or email@example.com
Wednesday, Feb 24th 10am – Stress Less, Savor More and Feel Better The Adult School, NJ Register: 973-443-9222
Thursday, Feb 25th, 6:30pm – Turning Setbacks into Advantages Northampton Community College, Monroe Campus,PA Register: firstname.lastname@example.org or 570.369.1881